Whom is this Specialization for?
The Kaspersky MSP Specialization is ideal for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) that want an efficient and cost-effective way to add world-class cybersecurity to their range of offerings.
With cybersecurity becoming an increasingly important issue for businesses, many ofthose businesses are now expecting their chosen MSP to offer an enhanced range of services. MSPs are being called on to include more effective security – as part of the overall package of services that they deliver to their clients.
Why become a Kaspersky MSP Partner?
Achieving the Kaspersky MSP Specialization can help an MSP to boost its sales revenue and increase profitability from both existing customers and new clients. And our MSP Specialization is designed to help to increase efficiency & productivity – by allowing MSP Partners to deliver compelling IT security services, while also helping them to minimize overheads and the use of resources.
By giving your business access to world-class security products – that are based on award-winning technologies – the Kaspersky MSP Specialization can deliver a range of benefits for your business:
• Our extensive portfolio of security products can help you to extend your managed services offering.
• Security can be delivered on your premises or via the cloud (deployment in public clouds is supported).
• Our security solutions are quick and easy to install – and they come with recommended default security profiles.
• Flexible licensing lets you choose:
– Monthly subscriptions with pay-as-you-go billing
– A combination of monthly subscriptions
• Our tier-based pricing model gives you larger discounts when you achieve higher monthly volume sales.
• Integration with a range of common Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) and Professional Services Automation (PSA) platforms makes it easier for you to monitor & manage the security services you deliver to your clients.
Most Tested. Most Awarded. Kaspersky Protection. For three years in a row, our security technologies have been the most tested and most highly awarded. In a wide range of independent tests, our products consistently achieve more first place awards and more Top 3 ratings than any other vendor’s offerings.
A managed service provider (MSP) is a company that remotely manages a customer’s IT infrastructure and/or end-user systems, typically on a proactive basis and under a subscription model.