|Job Title:||Account Manager – Networking and Cybersecurity|
|Location & Address:||La Lucia Ridge, Durban|
|Reports to:||Regional Executive|
|Direct Subordinates:||Internal Account Manager|
|Total Staff in Function:||2|
Main Purpose of Position:
- To manage, maintain and grow First Distribution’s Networking product sales within the assigned reseller base.
- Perform administrative responsibilities within assigned accounts and brands.
Key Performance Areas:
|Manage the Sales and align with all Brand objectives for Network and Cyber Security Portfolio to partner base.|
|Knowledge – You must know:||Skills – You must be able to perform:||Attributes – You must in a way that will drive successful performance which is supported by the Company’s values.|
Internal training associated with competencies:
- Attend all internal and vendor-based training.
Minimum Qualification :
- 2-3 Years in a similar sales or account management role
- Cyber Security Sales Experience, emphasis on FortiGate Brand
- Fortinet Certification
- Strong Self Motivational and Empowerment skills.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Strong Relationship and Self-Management Skills.
- Takes Initiative.
- Works well with all kinds of people.
- Remains calm under pressure.
- Must have own vehicle.
- Work-from-office environment.
- Semi-formal dress code.
- Working hours are from 08:00 – 17:00.
- Excellent international business language skills (English), both written and verbal.
- Reliable transport to and from the office.
- The remuneration package will be discussed during the interviewing process.
- Follow through with a 3-month probation review which will be scheduled by Human Resources monthly.
- You will be required to perform such duties as reasonably required by the business. Your job description may be amended from time to time if it is valid and reasonable.
- You will serve the Company or any Associated Entity in such capacity as management may reasonably require.
- Duties must be performed` faithfully, diligently and to the best of your abilities. You agree to use your best endeavors to promote the best interests of the Company and any Associated Entity.
- You may be required within reason, to work outside of set duties and/or perform in more than one role.