The list below is by no means exhaustive but simply serves to commit the Employee’s primary duties and responsibilities to writing.
- Daily & Weekly Sales reports.
- Revenue, Inventory Reporting and stats.
- GP adjustments function.
- IC Adjustments
- Analysis of GP’s – Losses, margins, etc
- Analysis of no charge invoices.
- Vendor Invoicing
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- General accounting functions.
The accounts department has many deadlines and all the above functions need to be done in a manner that meets these deadlines
- Relevant bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ experience
- Computer literate – Excel Advanced
- Experience in online systems and accounting applications (preferably Accpac)
- Self –starter
- Team player