|Position/Function||Brand – LG|
|Location||JHB, South Africa|
|Job title||Brand Manager|
|Reports to||General Manager Executive|
|Direct Subordinates (Job Titles)|
|Total Staff in Function||1|
|Physical Requirements||Own transport|
|Grade – Patterson|
Main Purpose of Position:
- To project manage the brand as to ensure close relationships are maintained with vendors, channel partners and internal resources, find opportunities to develop brand awareness and identify new routes to market. Ensure that vendor targets and KPI are achieved.
- Responsible and accountable for all aspects of the brand development. To manage and ensure the growth and development of the relevant brand sales and product management.
- To manage and ensure the growth of business in the assigned focus accounts with the option to recruit, develop and grow new partners in these areas relevant to sales and product management.
Key Performance Areas:
Manage the Sales of the Brand performance for relevant product set and relevant partner base (focus list)
|Product Management by ensuring the profitability of products and logistics|
|Manage the Marketing and sales function|
|Effective Management of Resources|
|Manage Training and Support of the Brand|
|Management of Profit and Loss and budgets|
|Knowledge – What should the person know?||Skills – List skills or what the person should be able to do.||Attributes – The behaviors’ that would drive successful performance.|
Internal training associated with competencies:
- Completion of Vendor Sales Accreditation – accreditation to remain relevant and current
- Completion of relevant behavioral interventions to assist identified competency in role
- Diploma and or Degree – Sales and Marketing related
- 5-10 years of Sales/Marketing Experience
- Preference given to product knowledge specialist with technical understanding
- 5 years’ experience in an IT enterprise environment and or vendor experience preferred.
- 3-5 year’ experience in Managing and leading a team