|Position/Function||Security Sales Specialist – ForcePoint / Crowdstrike|
|Location||JHB, South Africa|
|Job title||Security Sales Specialist|
|Reports to||Rory Kruger|
|Direct Subordinates (Job Titles)||0|
|Total Staff in Function||1|
|Physical Requirements||Local transport, Mobile telephone, business attire.|
|Grade – Patterson|
Main Purpose of Position:
To manage and ensure the growth and development of the relevant brand sales and product management.
Key Performance Areas:
Manage the Sales of the Brand performance for relevant product set and relevant partner base (MSP included).
|Knowledge – What should the person know?||Skills – List skills or what the person should be able to do.||Attributes – The behaviors’ that would drive successful performance.|
Internal training associated with competencies:
- Completion of the Learning Portal /relevant Certificates – Sales and Operations and technical(CRM & Accpack)
- Completion of relevant behavioral interventions to assist identified competency in role
- Understanding and Cloud Offerings.
- All brands sales certifications.
- Any Business or management degree or diploma will be beneficial.
- S+ or any security courses will be beneficial.
- Cyber Security experience required ( sales and pre sales)
- 3-5 years Security sales experience is required.