|Position/Function||Digital Sales Manager|
|Job title||Digital Sales Manager|
|Direct Subordinates (Job Titles)||Telesales AM’s and Call center agents|
|Total Staff in Function||5|
|Physical Requirements||Own Transportation|
|Grade – Patterson|
Main Purpose of Position:
To provide the knowledge, skill and sales of the First Distribution business offerings. Drive a balanced brand portfolio of DataCenter Products, Cloud and Network and Security while also managing a team of account managers.
Key Performance Areas:
|Sales and Account Management|
Sales of OEM DataCenter Hardware to partners
FD’s First for Cloud offerings to MSP Allocated Reseller Database
|Skills – List skills or what the person should be able to do.||Attributes – The behaviors’ that would drive successful performance.|
Internal training associated with competencies:
- Completion of the Learning Portal /relevant Certificates – Sales and Operations and technical(CRM & Accpac)
- Completion of relevant behavioral interventions to assist identified competency in role
- Understanding and Cloud Offerings
- OEM DataCenter offerings
- Network and Security Offerings
- Any Business or management degree or diploma preferred
- Previous call center or sales management experience will be beneficial.
- 3-5 years in IT sales required.
- 2-3 years managing a team