|Position/Function||FORTINET PRODUCT MANAGER|
|Job title||Product Manager|
Main Purpose of Position:
- To manage and ensure the growth and development of theFortinet brand.
- The below KPA’s outlined in Section 3 are not exhaustive, additional responsibilities may be assigned as deemed necessary by your direct manager and in line with previous competencies
Key Performance Areas
|Manage the Sales and Brand performance function||
|Knowledge – What should the person know?||Skills – List skills or what the person should be able to do.||Attributes – The behaviors’ that would drive successful performance.|
Internal training associated with competencies:
- Completion of the Learning Portal /relevant Certificates – Sales and Operations and technical
- Completion of relevant behavioral interventions to assist identified competency in role
- Knowledge of Networking, Wi-fi and Security market essential.
- This includes Vendor structure to have the correct point of contact, target market and knowledge of the competitive environment and industry issues. Knowledge of relevant brand products and process.
- At least 2 or more years of related sales experience in the distribution environment.
- The ability to understand product positioning, need and suitability as solution.
- The ability to understand enterprise IT products to recognize, express and argue the case for the products and against competitors