Main Purpose of the role:
- To effectively manage the staff in the Internal Sales support division in order to achieve professionalism, efficiency, accuracy and competency in the running of the Internal Sales support division and thereby achieving the required customer service experience that the ETH group aspires to deliver to the resellers.
- To ensure efficient utilization of the team ensuring optimal productivity from all team members and ensuring all the brands are supported and SLA’s achieved.
- To ensure the correct level of training of the staff in the Internal Sales support team not only on the internal processes but also to ensure the correct product knowledge is gained by each team member in order for there to be meaning support for the brands.
- To ensure seamless operational and internal processes through the alignment and strong working relationship between the Internal Sales support Division and all the other departments in the company
- To ensure the Internal Sales staff are clearly aligned with the companies objectives towards inter departmental cooperation, support and interaction with the vendors and customer service and support to the resellers.
- Continuous improvement of service levels and optimization and automation of processes.
- To implement and maintain the company CRM system and oversee the management of price lists and pricing accuracy.
- To continuously improve the automation of the quote to order process in CRM and Accpac. Responsible for maintaining and developing the CRM System.
Main Purpose of the Internal Sales Support Department:
- Quoting support for all the brands
- Either assisting other Internal Sales staff and Sales staff across the continent in all branches of FD, LWH or any other companies acquired in future.
- Directly to customers who contact Internal Sales directly requesting pricing
- Customer support
- Reseller support mainly for JHB resellers who might be wanting to place orders, request pricing, be looking for ETA’s etc
- Process orders through to conclusion
- When a reseller places an order with the Internal Sales team, the Internal Sales team are responsible for processing the order from start to conclusion ensuring it is loaded in accpac,
placed on procurement, eta’s and feedback is provided to the reseller and delivery on scheduled date is adhered to.
- Providing Brand and Sales Internal Sales support
- Providing support to the brands and the sales staff in order to ensure the smooth operation of all functions
Key Performance Areas:
|Operational and Strategic Processes||
|Management of the Brand Sales Internal Sales Team||
|Vendor product and process knowledge||
- Minimum 3 years people management experience preferably managing large teams.
- Relevant diploma or degree preferred.
- Strong background in administration and process management.
- Good understanding of business Systems & Processes.