A company based in Kyalami is looking for a seasoned C# .Net Developer to join their development team. The candidate will be required to assist with the development, design, implementation and maintenance of software applications. The candidate should have at least more than 5 years’ experience in .Net development with a relevant IT Degree or Diploma.
- Relevant IT Degree or Diploma
- Good Documentation Skills (Needs Analysis, Training Manuals, Change Control processes)
- CSS / Bootstrap
- Good Microsoft SQL knowledge (5+ years)
- Web Services / API
- .Net Framework (5+ years)
- Net / ASP Classic (5+ years)
- Solid experience in C# (5+ years)
- Web Forms (5+ years)
- MVC (5+ years)
- SSRS (3+ Years)
- Worked in an agile environment (SCRUM)
- API Integrations
- E-Commerce experience
- Payment Gateway experience
- Further development of in-house developed MVC ASP.Net & ASP Classic Web applications.
- Troubleshooting, bug fixing and support of in-house developed MVC ASP.Net & ASP Classic Web Applications.
- Analyse and resolve technical and application problems.
- Solid experience with source repositories eg. GIT / TFS.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Guide and/or mentor developers towards successful project delivery.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Assist in defining delivery phases of the project including activities, sub-activities and milestones.
- Provide regular and effective progress updates to and work closely with Manager to ensure the management of any delivery risks or issues.
- Design, develop and write unit tests in accordance with established standards.
- Collaborate with support team, business stakeholders and sales team to plan, design, develop and test the software solution throughout the lifetime of the project.
- Creation, updates and maintenance of Web Services and API’s.
- Creation, updating and ownership of system documentation.
- Assistance to other development teams during idle times.