Pre-Sales / Professional Services Manager
- Management of the Pre-Sales function ensuring this is a well-run service to customers, Internal Sales Support, Sales and Brand staff.
- Align Pre-sales with the Business and Brand strategies
- Develop and implement an administrative workflow in order to optimise productivity
- Use presales staff to drive and increase perceived value in the resellers
- Using presales to drive new business and to measure this
- Drive a Professional Services strategy using the presales staff on billable engagements
- 5 yrs presales experience
- 2 years people management
- Professional services management experience preferred.
Main Pre-Sales objectives (short to medium term)
- Improve communication between PSE’s and internal and external stakeholders
- Accelerate cross skilling to bring about greater efficiencies within the PSE team
- Map current skill certifications and accreditations and align with vendor expectations; establish learning & skills development pathways for each PSE to move to IE level, in line with PS action plan and priorities.
- Renewed focus on PSE’s being IT Specialists within their technology realm (not Brand), as opposed to being IT Generalists.
- Develop, implement and manage system/s to monitor, track and manage PSE activity, schedules, communications, planning, training/development and accountability.
- Drive a Professional Services approach to increase billable engagements that enhance / compliment our customers technical capabilities