The Procurement Team member will be required to submit clean orders onto the various supplier’s, meet set SLA’s, in order to reach their goals. Partake in any training required by the team. Communicate clearly and follow up on outstanding tasks.
|Job Title||Procurement Administrator|
|Report To||Renewals Sales Manager|
|Key Relationships||Renewals Team, Ops Team, Sales Specialists, Logistics Team, Finance Team, Procurement Team, Brand Manager|
|Submit Clean Orders on Suppliers||* Successfully process orders on the Supplier|
* Manage Outstanding Issues/Actions
|Plan daily tasks in order to meet SLA’s||* Plan and prioritise daily activities in order to meet set goals.|
|Operational Management||* Alert Team Leader when issues arise in order to resolve as efficiently as possible.|
* Foster a customer focused working environment
* Understand responsibilities and expectations
* Understand customer needs and deliver the expected outcomes
|Relationship Management||* Develop and Maintain relationships with key internal customers as well as Suppliers|
* Develop and Maintain active and constructive relationships with other teams in the organisation
· Strong Self Motivational and Empowerment skills
· Strong Communication Skills
· Strong Relationship and Self-Management Skills
· Takes Initiative
· Works well with other teams
· Remains calm under pressure
3. General Procurement Key Performance Areas:
|Perform successful Procurement|
|* Respond to Sales Ops within the agreed SLA once an order is placed.|
* Submit clean orders on Suppliers, and ensure that the order is successfully processed by the Supplier.
* Check Customer Credit for all orders prior to placement.
* Adhere to and maintain Order placement SLA’s, Accpac SLA’s, Order processing to Logistics Team SLA’s and Communication Feedback SLA’s.
* Where necessary, respond to Sales Ops via email with order placement confirmation details including ROE confirmation on foreign currency orders.
* Escalations to Vendor for urgent orders.
* Ensure that the knowledge of all promotions are updated and applied to orders where relevant.
* Liaise with the Vendor, and Logistics, internal Sales and Brand Teams with regards to orders.
* Maintain professional working relationships with Vendor and Logistics and internal Sales and Brand teams
* Perform any general administration duties in line with capabilities and competencies
* Maintain the Purchase Order template as and when necessary – for example, Brand logo amendments and additions
* Maintain filing of orders placed on the Shared Folder as well as paper filing.
* Update Procurement Manual when changes are made to the process by the vendor or internally.
|Vendor product and process knowledge||* Gain relevant knowledge of products and process by attending relevant training and vendor webinars|
* Ensure multiskilling by gaining knowledge on other brands in order to provide a back- up service to Procurement
|* Knowledge of relevant brand products and process|
* Knowledge of vendor structure in order to have the correct point of contact
* Knowledge of basic accounting and mathematics
* Knowledge of company policies and process
|* Excel Intermediate|
* Excellent Communication (written and oral)
* Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail with numbers
* Demonstrated confidentiality with different Account Managers and vendors
* Ability to deliver on service level agreements
|* Attitude – always demonstrate your best in your role and ensure professional attitude with internal and external customers|
* Respect – demonstrate respect with actions and words to internal and external customers
* Accountability – accountable for the consequences of your action, both positive and negative
* Integrity – consistently honest and truthful in dealings with peers, customers and vendors
* Teamwork– strive to work productively in co-operation with one another, fostering a healthy atmosphere with mutual support, thus allowing everyone to achieve their own work-related goals
* Enjoyment – be creative and enrich the working atmosphere within First Distributio
5. IInternal training associated with competencies:
- Sign off on Internal Training – Procurement
6. Minimum qualification
- Matric level Maths and English
- 1-2 years administration experience, specific to quotations with different vendors
- Relevant Diploma (basic Accounting and Maths) – preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience in an IT environment – beneficial