General Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all orders placed by you, irrespective of the product and/or service which you are being quoted for.
1. Vendor Part numbers and SKU’s take preference over descriptions when quoted.
2. Standard First Distribution terms and conditions apply https://www.firstdistribution.com/legal/general-business/.
3. Errors and Omissions excluded (E&OE).
4. By accepting this quote, you expressly consent to us processing any personal information you may provide to us in accordance with our External Data Privacy and Security Policy (a copy of which is available on request).
5. All orders are subject to you having sufficient credit available with First Distribution, alternatively you order will be processed Cash-on-Order.
6. The delivery time stated in any quotation is not binding on First Distribution. They are commercial estimates only, which First Distribution will make reasonable efforts to achieve.
7. All orders will be deemed placed by you, when an email confirmation has been received from your offices.
8. Orders received and accepted by First Distribution are considered final and binding on you, and cannot be cancelled except where First Distribution is unable to sufficiently validate or process an order.
9. Quotes are valid for 7 (seven) days from the date indicated on the quote, unless otherwise stated in the Product/Specific Terms and Conditions below. However, if your quote is linked to the current Rand/Dollar exchange rate, then exchange rate variances will apply. Rand/Dollar Exchange rate and supplier price increases/decreases may influence this quote without prior notice to you.
10. NO Verbal orders will be fulfilled – Only email orders will be fulfilled, and all orders must be accompanied by a valid purchase order number.
11. Unless otherwise stated or agreed to by First Distribution, the warranty of the products are maintained directly by the applicable vendor. No returns of products will be accepted by First Distribution in this regard. A call or email must be logged directly with the vendor for any warranty related issues.
12. Orders for subscriptions will continue indefinitely until First Distribution receives a valid request for the subscription to be suspended where suspensions are possible. The purchase order number received by First Distribution at inception will be used for the duration of each subscription period unless otherwise specified in writing.
13. Any Bill of Materials and/or quotes quoted are purely based on information and sizing provided by you. No sizing or solution design was done by either vendor or First Distribution, unless specifically stated or agreed to in writing.